The March 2020 edition of the Retiree Matters newsletter is focused on COVID-19 and has been mailed to retirees. Click here to read the digital version.
Highlights of the current edition include:
- COVID-19 Resources, including two helpful websites:
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Webpage https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- Texas Dept. of State Health Services – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Webpage https://www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/
- COVID-19 and Your Insurance – see what your health insurance is offering, including telemedicine visits from Aetna.
- Get the latest updates from the City by signing up for text messages by texting “COSAGOV” to “55000”.
- Postponement of the Brown Bag session scheduled for April. Please save the date for the next scheduled Brown Bag session on Friday, August 14.
- RECOSA’s monthly board meetings have been suspended indefinitely.
- Reminder to complete your 2020 Census. Many can respond online at the U.S. Census 2020 website https://my2020census.gov/.