RECOSA is a 501(c)3 non-profit group whose members are retired, City of San Antonio civilian employees. It is guided by a volunteer Board of Directors.
RECOSA relies solely on donations to provide advocacy and programs on YOUR behalf.
Among the reasons to donate to RECOSA:
- In memory of a fellow City retiree or their family member.
- To cover administrative costs required for operating RECOSA, including expenses related to the upkeep of the website
- To maintain a reserve for printing and postal communications with RECOSA members
- To avoid having to charge dues to RECOSA members
- For a possible tax deduction
The IRS requires non-profit organizations, such as RECOSA, to provide acknowledgement letters to their donors. These acknowledgement letters serve as documentation of your contribution for income tax purposes. Your contact information is used solely for this purpose.
To make a donation to RECOSA, please click the following button
Alternatively, you can mail a check made payable to “Retired Employees of the City of San Antonio (RECOSA)” to:
P. O. Box 12973
San Antonio, TX 78212-0973
In addition, you can make a donation by cash or check at one of RECOSA’s events.