PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING!
RECOSA is a 501(c)3 non-profit group whose members are retired, City of San Antonio civilian employees. It is guided by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Among the reasons to donate to RECOSA:
- In memory of a fellow City retiree or their family member.
- To cover administrative costs required for operating RECOSA, including expenses related to the upkeep of the website
- To maintain a reserve for printing and postal communications with RECOSA members
- To avoid having to charge dues to RECOSA members
- For a possible tax deduction
Tax-Deductible Donations to RECOSA
IMPORTANT: Save this receipt for your tax records. No goods or services have been provided to you in return for your contribution.
The IRS requires Non-Profit organizations, such as RECOSA, provide acknowledgement letters to their donors. These acknowledgement letters serve as documentation of your contribution for your Income Tax purposes. Your contact information is used solely for this purpose.