The next monthly RECOSA Board Meeting will be held this coming Tuesday, April 11, 2017, at 11:30 a.m.
PLEASE NOTE: This meeting will be held at Lions Field Adult and Senior Center located at 2809 Broadway. This location will be the new permanent location of future board meetings.
Highlights of this month’s agenda include:
- Discussion of March 31 Meeting with Human Resources
- Discussion of May 19 Brown Bag Session
- Discussion of July 26 TMRS Lunch and Learn
ALL MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
RECOSA is now on Twitter. Follow us @recosa4u.
As a reminder, RECOSA is also on Facebook at joinrecosa.
The City of San Antonio is seeking citizen input for the FY 2017-2018 budget. If you wish to express your thoughts on departmental expenditures, special projects, neighborhood issues, or even your retirement cost of living adjustment and health benefits, now is your chance. The website can be reached at saspeakup.com.
RECOSA is looking for members that have experience with information technology, especially web design and social media, that are willing to volunteer their time to further the mission and objectives of RECOSA.
Specifically, we’re looking for volunteer assistance to:
- manage the existing website and social media
- create a new website utilizing WordPress
- create and actively manage additional social media
- manage member email correspondence
- manage membership contact information
- create and distribute digital communications
If you are interested in these exciting and indispensable roles, your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
To volunteer, please contact RECOSA as follows:
Mail: P.O. Box 12973, San Antonio, TX 78212-0973
Telephone: (210) 504-9567 (please leave a message and we will return your call)
RECOSA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.