|Retirees should soon be receiving in the mail a hard copy of the October 2021 Issue of Retiree Matters newsletter as well as enrollment packets for both pre-65 and post-65 retirees. Click here to read the digital version of the newsletter.
Below is a brief summary of the newsletter:
* Information regarding how to successfully attend the combined Brown Bag/RECOSA Annual Meeting to be held online November 12th at 11:30 a.m. The agenda includes featured speaker City Manager Erik Walsh, board elections, and drawings for door prizes
* How to submit your statement of interest to serve on the RECOSA Board before the deadline of October 29th
* How to join Information Sessions about 2022 health plan options to be held this month online or by phone
* If you do not want to make any changes to medical or dental coverage for 2022, you do not need to take any action
* If you want to continue or add vision coverage, you will need to enroll with the new vision provider, Vision Service Plan, by phone or online
* Click here to view the 2022 Benefits Guide
As usual, the newsletter includes helpful contact information for the City, RECOSA, and benefit providers. There’s also a long list of new retirees joining our ranks. Be sure to check it out!